English 1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prewriting : Travel Blog

Go down

Prewriting : Travel Blog Empty Prewriting : Travel Blog

Post  mynguyen Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:05 am

Nowadays, blog has been and continues to be one of the most popular communication ways on connecting groups of people who are interested in same aspects such as travels, fashion, food, etc. One of the blog, which is fascinating me the most, is travel blog. A young man named Nomadic Matt is the person who creates this blog. His purpose of creating the travel blog is to inspire, push and motivate people who are interested in travelling, but always think it is impossible because of many factors, as well as to be a travel writer. He also wants to inspire others like the way he got inspired when he was in the trip to Thailand. You can find those information and more under the “ About “ tab in his blog. He also seems very confidence and proud of his blog and what he has been achieved. “Well, my advice has been featured by some of the biggest media companies in the world because it works. “-Said by Matt. Moreover, it is rare like how people share very detail in their blogs. Matt does that. He writes down what his hobbies are, where he likes: “I lived in Amsterdam for 3 months playing professional poker.” “The Full Moon Rave is the world’s best party.”
From my own observation, I think the ideal audience for this travel blog would be everyone. It depends on the purpose of each reader. For instance, I choose this blog to analyze and read about because I enjoy reading about places where he travelled and his experience for each place. I feel like the entire a picture of that place is appearing in front of me. Does is sound very cool? People also will find a lot of useful information, tips for their trips under his “ Travel tips “, or “ Destination guide”, “ Travel Video “. For those topics in his blog, he is using ethos and logos in order to get the travellers the information that they might need. They can be from his experience or his own research. However, he is using pathos for his “ Travel Blog” tabs in order to tell the readers about his feeling for each place he travelled, as well as what special events/food about that place or what fortune or infortune events happened to him. Specially, the readers will easy to find the similarities between his “ Travel Blog ” stories is that he put tons of beautiful pictures during his stories.
People who interested in his blog, obviously, all love travelling. They gave many comments beneath his post in order to share their same feelings, their questions, or their sympathize, even sometimes jealous of what he is doing, or show how much they want to be in that place immediately. Through his beautiful pictures and personal stories, he seems like he is motivating many people who love travelling. Also, people sometimes are most likely to create a conversation to agree and to share their own experiences, or answers about the same topic.
Matt’s blog is pretty organized. He creates different tabs in his blog which help the readers can easily find what they are looking for. In addition, many well-known media companies have featured his advice, which helps his blog more attracted for people because of his reliable information. He writes a travel book “ How to travel the World on $50 USD per day”, which brings him closer to others who might not know about his blog and covers many techniques of travelling. Moreover, there is a “ Contact “ tab in his blog which is used by people who have questions about travel. I believe that people would tell how enthusiasm of Matt to motivate and help people who has the same interest like him.
(http://www.nomadicmatt.com/about-matt/)
http://www.nomadicmatt.com/travel-blogs/solo-travel-end/#comments

mynguyen
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down