English 1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

prewriting 1 ---blog

Go down

prewriting 1 ---blog Empty prewriting 1 ---blog

Post  yufan qiu Thu May 16, 2013 2:40 am

Prewriting 1
Nowadays, people pay more attention on American politics, not only because America attracts people to immigrate, but also because America has first dark people as president. Obama has been a hot topic to be discussed. Some people open the blog or write comic just for Obama. The one I would like to talk about in this paper is a blog about Obama that is written by Paul Kekai Manansala. In his blog, he writes down all the information, which include Obama’s decision, behavior, attitude and many other things about Obama. From this blog and its comments, we can figure out what people’s attitude on Obama’s decision, Obama himself, even we can also figure out American’s current political situation.

In Paul’s blog, most of his audience is the people who are paying attention on Obama. Some of his audience is the people who care the politics. From the comments, we can figure the above points. For instance, in his second blog--- "Hurricane Sandy and voter turnout", a person called Jeff said that “He has done GRETA THINGS to help with Sandy! Another kinds of audience of Paul’s blog is people who are studying or working abroad. Because people are abroad, they pay more attention on local government’s attitude. Paul’s blog gives people a chance to understand the attitude of president.
   From the comments, we can figure the above points. For instance, in his second blog--- "Hurricane Sandy and voter turnout", a person called Jeff said that “He has done GRETA THINGS to help with Sandy! And now we NEED to make sure he's RE-ELECTED. To that end, here is my donation:My music video for President Obama and his re-election campaign. Please feel free to FORWARD!https://youtu.be/k129b_rfNYA From this instance, this reader made a song for Obama. In his video, he shows some re-election part of Obama and to tell people how he looks forward for Obama. He believes that Obama will bring a new America to the world. The United States will be a new America. People can also get a new view of Obama from this audience video by what this video shows and how this reader support Obama. Another kinds of audience of Paul’s blog is people who are studying or working abroad. Because people are abroad, they pay more attention on local government’s attitude. Paul’s blog gives people a chance to understand the attitude of president.
  Paul’s blog gives people a chance to understand the attitude of president. just come to look and left a comment with an easier and personal opinion. His blog is suitable for everyone to read, anyone can understand what he talked. Compare to my blog, the audience of my blog are only the people who are the same age as me. Older people said that they cannot understand what I talked about. Even I cannot quite understand what the elders’ blogs mainly discussed about. This is a sense in my community. Same age people are the audience. People who have the same interests are the audience for each other, It is very different, compare to Paul’s audience. Not choose the words that just several people can understand. The third important issue is to give a fair environment to audience instead of too many personal opinions.

yufan qiu
Goose
Goose

Back to top Go down