English 1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 Appeals of Aristotle

Go down

3 Appeals of Aristotle Empty 3 Appeals of Aristotle

Post  AustinTri Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:29 pm

When explaining these two topics to a friend I would say that a rhetorical situation is a more serious type of writing, most commonly found in public speeches and when speaking in front of a lot of people. For example the President's "State of the Union Address."

I would tell a friend that that a rhetorical analysis is a way is a way of communicating through pictures such as making a brochure or making a commercial. It is a way to catcher the viewers eye and make them interested in the topic.

When writing online I would say that I mostly use Pathos because it appeals to my emotion. I tend to use quite a bit of emotion when sending an email, on Facebook, or Twitter. I like to make it seem like I am interested in that person that I am talking to or emailing or whatever online communicating I am doing. I feel like it make the person I am talking to actually be interested in what i am saying and it says my emotion such as if I use a lot of exclamation points I am probably in a good mood, but on the other hand if I am just using periods I am probably not interested or in a bad mood.

AustinTri
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

Back to top Go down