English 1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALL reply that I missed

Go down

ALL reply that I missed Empty ALL reply that I missed

Post  shuyang liu Fri May 17, 2013 1:10 am

Gee's about literacy
1.He used his own experience to detail express what is literacy and the importance of special literacy language. He analysis literacy as the control of language and defined it in several different way like Dominant literacy , Powerful literacy. Most importantly he point it out the misunderstanding of people towards how to master the special language, people master this art not by only learning, bur acquisition is a much better way. Proof is what he said: acquirers usually beat learners at performance, learners usually neat acquires at talking about it that is at explication, explanation, analysis, and criticism."
2. yes, his opinion gave me an new perspective to treat the literacy learning and his example clearly proofed that only learning cannot understand the literacy well, people also need to practice it, to acquirers it.

shuyang liu
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

ALL reply that I missed Empty Re: ALL reply that I missed

Post  shuyang liu Fri May 17, 2013 1:16 am

Ong's Paper
In his paper, he used 3 example to show the importance of literacy and the way that specific language is used in our daily life. He explained literacy as this" iteracy is an always to be expected and even natural state of affairs. " he think that modern people are now step by step backing off frim really understanding the literacy because of the high technology that appears and changes our life. He think that " “Literacy people are not simply thinking and speaking human beings but chirographically thinking and speaking human beings”。so the modern technology that helps people is" We recognize here the same complaint that is made against computers: they are artificial contrivances, foreign to human life "

shuyang liu
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  shuyang liu Mon May 20, 2013 4:20 am

shuyang liu
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content