English 1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assignment 2 The relationship between evolution and human nature

3 posters

Go down

Assignment 2   The relationship between evolution and human nature Empty Assignment 2 The relationship between evolution and human nature

Post  Boyu Shen Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:00 pm

The relationship between evolution and human nature
Human beings have lived in earth for around 2 million years,if we look back,human evolved from a kind of prehistoric shark more than 300 million years ago.Evolution is a long~~ process.So what is Evolution? Parental and progeny have a phenomenon of gene mutation,that is Evoluntion.In simple terms, from fish change into human beings,that's ecolution.Darwin said evolution makes a kind of species more adapt to the surroundings where it lives,if one cannot adapt to,it will die out in the process of evolution.
Human nature is a characteristic that only human have.Human nature is formed in a certain social system and a certain historical condition.That determines and explains the initial behavior of human.
What's the relationship between evolution and human nature? Well,in my opinion,evolution has an important impact on human nature and also changes it to a certain extent.For instance,in the initial period of human just form,the only thing concerned them is to survive.So in this time people are very agressive and savage,they merely have no humanity,life is very simple to them is just:set a war,gain trophies,and survive.But as time goes by,human realise to be togather and make a grope,they begin to know be polite to others,dedicate themselves to make contributions to the society,and create harmonious world.That is revolution.
Boyu Shen
Boyu Shen
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Assignment 2   The relationship between evolution and human nature Empty feedback

Post  Han Han Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:47 pm

Creatures are doing things unconsciously,they are actually living their lives.There is possibility that human evolved because selfishness ,but also cooperation.I think it's better if you tell us how you get that conclusion.That will make the statement more convincing.And also the definition of evolution takes you too much time,and the explain of the relationship between evolution and human nature is not specific enough.

Han Han
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Assignment 2   The relationship between evolution and human nature Empty REPLY

Post  YoungBin Ha Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:22 am

Love your definition about evolution and human nature and i almost understand what the post means. However, I hope you have more examples, which i also often forget, for more easliy understanding this post. Moreover, I think, as Han said, at the very first time of history, i guess they were not just aggressive and savage, but for saving their families and survives themselves; therefore, we cannot say they have no humanity, but actually have pure human being.

YoungBin Ha
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Assignment 2   The relationship between evolution and human nature Empty Re: Assignment 2 The relationship between evolution and human nature

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum