English 1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prewriting WebComic &Blogs #2

Go down

Prewriting WebComic &Blogs #2 Empty Prewriting WebComic &Blogs #2

Post  Davidkhpark Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:58 pm

Most people are not really well aware about the web comic that is gaining a lot of popularity these days. Eventhough some of the most popular web comics are being published as a real comic book a large number of comic fans treat web comics as a secondary and more lower grade material. The 'Noblesse', a web toon that is being regularily posted every tuesday in the Korea's most famous portal site 'Naver', is however giving a new perspective of how much the web comic could be more the a just a simple secondary and low quality way of pursueing art.

Web comics are becoming real popular to the populus these days. Eventhough they were treated as lower quality materials that are for those who couldn't get their works published. Especially the one called 'Noblesse', which is being released every Tuesday in South Korea's most famous portal site 'Naver', is making some records in Korea, which is country where web comics or webtoon is highly advanced. Recording high views and being published as a real comic book, 'Nobelsse' is showing the potential of what web comic could really be.

The thing that was making me hard writing introductions in different ways was that I am not really adapt at writing in the big scale. Also some I kept ploting the introduction the same way cus I had to get the same message across and I kept writing the same thing as the first paragraph.

Pathos, Ethos, Logos, Rhetorical situations, drawing techniques, forum, comments, fan blogs, authors' blog, artist's blog, the system of webtoon in Korea (infrastructure for it), etc.

Davidkhpark
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down