English 1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prewriting 1

2 posters

Go down

Prewriting 1 Empty Prewriting 1

Post  di cui Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:08 pm

China's economy is bubble economy (in particular, the real estate bubble)?

After reading, I learned something about my topic from wikipedia.Chinese bubble economy, some economic experts predict that the People's Republic of China's economic problems may occur. Since the late 1970s, China's leaders implement the reform and opening up, the Government of the People's Republic of China attempt to introduce the many capitalist successful experience, the economy has been rapid development. Mainland China's per capita GDP has grown nearly tenfold than 1978. So long high-speed growth, the sustainability of development has become an international economist topic. Mid-2011, scholars predict China's economic bubble might happen.

China's Black Tuesday. February 27, 2007, the Shanghai Stock Exchange Composite Index fell 8.8 percent, one-day.SZSE Component Index fell 8.5%, one-day. Although prices fell, but not affect the economy, strictly speaking, is a market correction, but visible stock market bubble

Real estate bubble, about since 2000 to the present. Chinese real estate bubble is generally happening in the first-tier cities, Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Shenzhen and others. From 2005 to 2009, the average price has gone up three-fold. Freddie (Freddie Mac) mode and Research Chinese director Chen Jian pointed out that in November 2011, housing prices in China have been expensive than the United States. He believes that China's real estate bubble began to burst,.

From http://economy.caixin.com/2013-03-21/100504461.html, I also found some interesting information. Domestic credit for GDP ratio measures the economic levers, jump up to 155% in 2012 from 121% in 2008, reached the highest level since comparable data in 1978. Review of China's economy nearly 30 years of history, the 1990s occurred in a similar leverage rapid rate shot up, that eventually led to the bankruptcy of the entire banking system.

di cui
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Prewriting 1 Empty Response to your research question.

Post  Minsoo Soh Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:19 pm

It is very interesting!! I like it. As I am also from one of Asian countries, I know how China's economy grow excessively fast. I can feel it too.

Since I am an Accounting major, my professors actually talk about the question that you brought up on your research topic.

On your last paragraph, it would good idea to write about your prediction to China's economy based on the resources that you found.

Minsoo Soh
Goose
Goose

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum