English 1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

assignment #12 - blogs

Go down

assignment #12 - blogs Empty assignment #12 - blogs

Post  Salah Alrefai Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:58 am

Kairos defined as the right or opportune moment as my web search result and the interesting part is this word have many layer of meaning. Also, we can define it as the right or appropriate time to say or do the right or appropriate thing.

The modern concerns with the weblog is sharing a big amount of personal issues and information with totally strange people and we don't know what is happening to these information. Also, these concerns address that the change of culture of privacy is changing dramatically which doing a huge loop and a gap on what is sharing in the internet and specially weblogs.

I am totally agreeing on these concerns. My concerns are how people deal with these information and pass them to other. Also, changing the regular culture that we use to these days to other and may be shifted to be really different in the future. The internet opened a lot of doors that can change culture and look of things and technologies too. Sometimes it going better or maybe worst. As of today we are welling to share our moment and pictures with strangers and couple friends in our social networks, in the future these sharing is changing and maybe will address more personal information.

Voyeurism is a bad thing in every thing of life and in terms of reading and writing is the same as copying without saying that who is the author. We should be careful and sure of what we read and write and make sure we address the credit for the people we read for or take they're writing. Also, we don't have the right to over share something without asking it owner.
Salah Alrefai
Salah Alrefai
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down