English 1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

prezi presentation

3 posters

Go down

prezi presentation Empty prezi presentation

Post  Danni Bian Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:39 am

1.I think many people from different places trying to speak to each other so they could work together. They wants a language that make all of their different languages into one they all could understand.
This language is as a means of communications between severals groups that do not have a common language. Pidgin came about by many people coming together from different countries and places trying to speak to so they could work together.
2.I think that the presentation was laid out pretty well.

Danni Bian
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

prezi presentation Empty Re: prezi presentation

Post  Jiahong Guan Sun May 05, 2013 5:40 pm

Danni Bian wrote:1.I think many people from different places trying to speak to each other so they could work together. They wants a language that make all of their different languages into one they all could understand.
This language is as a means of communications between severals groups that do not have a common language. Pidgin came about by many people coming together from different countries and places trying to speak to so they could work together.
I agree with you about the language opinion you have made. And I also think the presentation is more vivid than the traditional one, what do you think?

Jiahong Guan
Goose
Goose

Back to top Go down

prezi presentation Empty Agree!

Post  tguangying Sun May 05, 2013 6:38 pm

Danni Bian wrote:1.I think many people from different places trying to speak to each other so they could work together. They wants a language that make all of their different languages into one they all could understand.

Agree with your view point about Prezi presentation. People was gathered from all over the world though they have different languages. The format of presentation is very unique, make people impressive.

tguangying
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Bian Sun May 05, 2013 11:52 pm

Jiahong Guan wrote:
I agree with you about the language opinion you have made. And I also think the presentation is more vivid than the traditional one, what do you think?

Yes, i agree with you that the presentation is very interesting and give us more useful help.

Danni Bian
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Bian Sun May 05, 2013 11:54 pm

tguangying wrote:

Agree with your view point about Prezi presentation. People was gathered from all over the world though they have different languages. The format of presentation is very unique, make people impressive.

Yes, I think too. The format is very special.

Danni Bian
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down