English 1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prezi presentation

3 posters

Go down

Prezi presentation Empty Prezi presentation

Post  Jiahong Guan Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:04 pm

1. Firstly, what I have learned is such a new type of presentation combined with graphic, words as well as videos. Generally speaking, it is a novel kind of presentation which is worthy to learn. Accompanied with pictures and videos while introducing the Pidgin, it is the most important part. And the Prezi can show us both vertically and horizontally of the contents. For example, when it appears the word “Illiterate”, then it changes the perspective of the word and words appear in the middle of the “Illiterate”. Also at the beginning, a fantastic video shows us the terms used in Hawaiian Pidgin, and lets us know the Pidgin vividly. Secondly, from the content I learned that because most of the workers spoke different languages, they and to come up with a form of communication that combined their own native tongues along with English and Hawaiian in order to work together effectively. That why the Pidgin comes from.
2. The Prezi presentation is new kind of slide. The traditional slide is just like what the professor used on the class. May be digital is more appropriate to describe Prezi. Just like the literacy story showed in the Prezi presentation, it consists of separate parts of the article, accompanied with pictures and videos which help the author better express his idea, and let us know the literacy story more vividly. Not only just talking about what the Pidgin is, but offering us the visual arts.

Jiahong Guan
Goose
Goose

Back to top Go down

Prezi presentation Empty Re: Prezi presentation

Post  Weijian Li Mon May 06, 2013 1:23 am

Clearly present what is the meaning prezi presentation and some points are exactly same as mine. One of the sentences I like best is "accompanied with pictures and videos while introducing the Pidgin, it is the most important part. And the Prezi can show us both vertically and horizontally of the contents." This is a good chance for us to understand this topic in order to finish our final presentation assignment better, I hope both of us can do well in this task!~

Weijian Li
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Jiahong Guan Sun May 12, 2013 6:20 pm

I agree with you. This is totally new kind of thing to us, may be we have different choices of blog, prezi, or video, each of them is not an easy task for us, hope we both can get good grades.

Jiahong Guan
Goose
Goose

Back to top Go down

Prezi presentation Empty Reply to Jiahong Guan

Post  Weijian Li Sun May 12, 2013 7:14 pm

Definitely, I have just started to do this, if there is any problem or you have some new discoveries, please let me know.

Weijian Li
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Prezi presentation Empty Reply

Post  Minsoo Soh Sun May 12, 2013 10:25 pm

What do you guys think about making an animation? I haven't surely decided. I am thinking about using it to make literacy story but I don't know how to teach literacy term on animation. I am still struggling.....if I can find the way, I might use a different media.

Minsoo Soh
Goose
Goose

Back to top Go down

Post  Jiahong Guan Mon May 13, 2013 12:06 am

Minsoo Soh wrote:What do you guys think about making an animation? I haven't surely decided. I am thinking about using it to make literacy story but I don't know how to teach literacy term on animation. I am still struggling.....if I can find the way, I might use a different media.
I think animation is kind of hard to make if we do not have any related knowledge to handle with.

Jiahong Guan
Goose
Goose

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down