English 1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prezi presentation

2 posters

Go down

Prezi presentation Empty Prezi presentation

Post  jlkdb Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:22 am

1. In this digital presentation , he explains his content about pidgin language, which could be simplified as a kind of language that is combined with two or more than two groups of people who have no language in common. There is example as different workers speaks different language, they create new language by their own then they can work and talk.
2. I do think this kind of presentation is pretty cool, I hope I can build my own sometime.

jlkdb
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Prezi presentation Empty Re: Prezi presentation

Post  Jiahong Guan Mon May 06, 2013 10:14 pm

jlkdb wrote:1. In this digital presentation , he explains his content about pidgin language, which could be simplified as a kind of language that is combined with two or more than two groups of people who have no language in common. There is example as different workers speaks different language, they create new language by their own then they can work and talk.
2. I do think this kind of presentation is pretty cool, I hope I can build my own sometime.
I have the same idea with yours. This presentation is really cool and I hope I can make some kind of things like this, too. This is not easy as I see it, well something interesting are not easy to build Neutral

Jiahong Guan
Goose
Goose

Back to top Go down

Post  jlkdb Wed May 08, 2013 12:19 am

Jiahong Guan wrote:
jlkdb wrote:1. In this digital presentation , he explains his content about pidgin language, which could be simplified as a kind of language that is combined with two or more than two groups of people who have no language in common. There is example as different workers speaks different language, they create new language by their own then they can work and talk.
I have the same idea with yours. This presentation is really cool and I hope I can make some kind of things like this, too. This is not easy as I see it, well something interesting are not easy to build Neutral

-,- I still stuck at outline in Prezi, Probably we can do it together some time, hope it helps..
this building process sucks..

jlkdb
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down