English 1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

prezi presentation

3 posters

Go down

prezi presentation Empty prezi presentation

Post  di cui Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:36 pm

1. In my point of view, this video is about literacy. The video introduce the pidgin which is used for two group people who do not use same language in same country to exchange. It is very useful for the people. The idea inspired me that different countries's people, different language people, different culture's people, and different planets' people can use same idea to communicate.

2.The presentation is awesome. the two different version have pros and cons. If it is possible, i would like to learn and do it. By the way, i think he has a good logic. From it, I had learned a lot. lol

di cui
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

prezi presentation Empty Re: prezi presentation

Post  Jiahong Guan Fri May 03, 2013 12:18 pm

I think the interesting part you want to learn is the videos and pictures because those are what I want to learn too. What do you think

Jiahong Guan
Goose
Goose

Back to top Go down

prezi presentation Empty I agree

Post  Danni Bian Mon May 06, 2013 12:09 am

di cui wrote:1. In my point of view, this video is about literacy. The video introduce the pidgin which is used for two group people who do not use same language in same country to exchange. It is very useful for the people. The idea inspired me that different countries's people, different language people, different culture's people, and different planets' people can use same idea to communicate.

2.The presentation is awesome. the two different version have pros and cons. If it is possible, i would like to learn and do it. By the way, i think he has a good logic. From it, I had learned a lot. lol

Yes, I think your opinion about two different version's pros and cons gives me broader view to learn and analysis presentation. i think both have pros and cons and they can improve to satisfy readers.

Danni Bian
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

prezi presentation Empty Re: prezi presentation

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down