English 1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prezi presentation

3 posters

Go down

Prezi presentation Empty Prezi presentation

Post  Weijian Li Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:51 am

1. From this Prezi, I know more about the definition of literacy from the perspective of students from different countries. Although basically literacy is the ability to write and read, it can be understood in much broader ways. Besides, I think the presentation of Prezi has really impressed me because I rarely see presentation in such style. Sentences, pictures, and videos, combined these factors together in a way of moving really push readers like me to continue watching. In addition, with the help of words, picture and video, I have a more clear idea of the life in Hawaii and the difference between it to other American places, like NY.

2. I think the Prezi presentation is very interesting and impressive. It not only provides readers reading sections, but also provide a lot of pictures and videos. Besides, as the scenes are moving in a successive way, it will make readers have more interested to know the subsequent content of it. Overall, I think Prezi presentation is a very originally and comprehensive way to use.

Weijian Li
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Prezi presentation Empty Re: Prezi presentation

Post  di cui Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:44 pm

Prezi presentation
Weijian Li Today at 2:51 am

"Besides, as the scenes are moving in a successive way, it will make readers have more interested to know the subsequent content of it."

I like this sentence. the idea is same as me.

di cui
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Weijian Li Thu May 09, 2013 7:49 pm

Thanks for your comments. I also very like that sentence and I am trying to improve the prezi in order to make the same effect on my digital presentation.

Weijian Li
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  yufan qiu Thu May 16, 2013 10:40 am

Your response is different with me. I paid more attetion on the format. You are right, this presentation gave different people's opinion about luteracy. It is helpful fot people to deep understand what the literacy is.

yufan qiu
Goose
Goose

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down