English 1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rhetorical Situations

+6
lzh
kelly1994
Yingying
WBK95
Sailor WAN
Leo ZHANG
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rhetorical Situations - Page 2 Empty Re: Rhetorical Situations

Post  kelly1994 Thu May 14, 2015 6:36 pm

Yingying wrote:
Leo ZHANG wrote:RABUJOI-An anime blog is my choice because I am so interesting in anime and following every anime I like everyweek. Most of anime in this blog
is talking about japanese anime.this blog well show the pictures and the story in ecah anime and can easy make people to chooes which they likc.

the ideal audience is anime lovers or someone who wants to join in this group . in this blog there are many links to differents anime and following
the time so people can easily to find the blog about which anime they like .Also there are some recomemending for the best anime for different age
or  intersting peopole to choice the anime.ALso the way of search in this blog also great because people can just type the key word or attribute
to find the best one for them.

under each descriping anime people who are log in can have their own opinion to chatting. also the blog hoster will answer the question about the anime.
this is the reason why people like to read this blog.

Just donnot like blog in china  there is no links for the resoures of that anime so most of blog in amercia not so hot as in china  because chinese blog give
the link of resoures of that anime. but the picture take oot from the anime is so great which can attracted people to look it.

you should not watch anime.it's final week, you should study you should review
forget about the final week!

kelly1994
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

Back to top Go down

Post  kelly1994 Thu May 14, 2015 6:36 pm

Yingying wrote:
Yingying wrote:
Leo ZHANG wrote:RABUJOI-An anime blog is my choice because I am so interesting in anime and following every anime I like everyweek. Most of anime in this blog
is talking about japanese anime.this blog well show the pictures and the story in ecah anime and can easy make people to chooes which they likc.

the ideal audience is anime lovers or someone who wants to join in this group . in this blog there are many links to differents anime and following
the time so people can easily to find the blog about which anime they like .Also there are some recomemending for the best anime for different age
or  intersting peopole to choice the anime.ALso the way of search in this blog also great because people can just type the key word or attribute

under each descriping anime people who are log in can have their own opinion to chatting. also the blog hoster will answer the question about the anime.

Just donnot like blog in china  there is no links for the resoures of that anime so most of blog in amercia not so hot as in china  because chinese blog give
the link of resoures of that anime. but the picture take oot from the anime is so great which can attracted people to look it.

i also like watching anime, can you recommend one anime for me after final Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

i like watching anime and eating food at the same time
we have the same interests!

kelly1994
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

Back to top Go down

Post  kelly1994 Thu May 14, 2015 6:37 pm

zzy8987 wrote:leo, yep, you should support Chinese animation
we all should!

kelly1994
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

Back to top Go down

Post  kelly1994 Thu May 14, 2015 6:37 pm

milan_chen wrote:

i like japanse anime! tokyo ghost is my love
i haven't watched tokyko's ghost

kelly1994
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

Back to top Go down

Post  milan_chen Thu May 14, 2015 6:47 pm

lzh wrote:
Sailor WAN wrote:
Yingying wrote:

i like watching anime too Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  can you recommend your favorite one for me Rolling Eyes

I also like that old anime Dragon Ball, and that remind me of my happiness memories in childhood!

I like a very old anime. Dragon Ball!!

what is dragon ball? Question Question

milan_chen
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

Back to top Go down

Post  yzcmf Thu May 14, 2015 7:47 pm

I used to watch cartoons too,enjoyable Cool

yzcmf
Goose
Goose