English 1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The reading responses of "Reiki Healing Therapy"

Go down

The reading responses of "Reiki Healing Therapy" Empty The reading responses of "Reiki Healing Therapy"

Post  Minsoo Soh Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:14 am

The part that I really like about a sample essay “Reiki Healing Therapy” is the content of the writing. For me, it is a well-written and easy to understand. The writer starts his/her essay with the brief introduction of “Reiki Healing Therapy” like a definition and its origin. This gives me little knowledge about it and helps me to understand easier. Also, the author states his/her own opinions with well explained examples and supporting quotes. This makes the whole writing more persuasive and appealing. I really like the style of this writer.

I do not have any content related question. It is a good and understandable essay, but I don’t know this essay is trustworthy. It would be better if there are some references that used in this writing as supporting evidences. Also, I wonder why you asked me to skim about “Weasel word.” What is the relevance between this word and the sample essay?

Minsoo Soh
Goose
Goose

Back to top Go down