English 1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reiki Healing Therapy

Go down

Reiki Healing Therapy Empty Reiki Healing Therapy

Post  yufan qiu Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:58 am

1. what you like or think is done well?
In my opinion, the structure of this therapy and the following things I mentioned are done well. At beginning, it shows the definition, which will help readers know what they will read next and has a basic background.After the definition, the authors shows different people's opinions and his own opinion. It is a better way for people to deep understand the topic by seeing others' thoughts. In the whole therapy, the author try to use the easier way to explain this abstract issue.In this artical,the author did not try to encourage readers to believe or trust something. In addition, he did not show his personal opinion through the whole article. He gave readers a fair environment to read and think about that. He explain this topic to readers very specifically, not only by definitated, but also by showing both negative and positive opinions from different people. On this artical, it shows the quote and citation, which is very importand in academic studying. It is very neccessary and important to know that we need to quote and cited all the sources any time. Whenever we use it, we need quote it. All above are what I think is done well and what I learn from this artical.

2. questions that you have, problems in the text, or any other issues you find relevant.
The questions that I have is that because it is an abstract issue, It is a little hard to fully understand this topic. Another question I have is that I am not quite understand what the" Weasel" in academic area.

yufan qiu
Goose
Goose

Back to top Go down