English 1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reiki Healing Therapy

Go down

Reiki Healing Therapy Empty Reiki Healing Therapy

Post  Katrine Haarklau Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:39 pm

I find it difficult to point out weasel words. But what I think was done well in this text was to define the meaning of “Reiki Healing Therapy” and what this therapy includes. Also make it more trustworthy when the author give us his spurces/references. Someone would maybe also say that it is trustworthy when he/she puts in “big words” here and there like: micro-organisms, pathogens, merdian evergy lines, but I just think it is annoying, because not every body knows what meridian energy lines is. I will also give the author credit for giving us an insight in both his opinion and other that critics his view.

I guess I did not have any issues or problems with the text. However, it is not very trustworthy “The practitioners believe that every now and then, the universe is in a state of imbalance and it can be brought back to a state of equilibrium through energy.” This have to be a weasel word, it is just something vague over the whole sentence. Also when is comes to the sentence: “Reiki provides am means for the body to balance its energy forces to be in line with those of the universe.” I am having a hard time how ONE healer can put MY body in balance with the energy in the universe. It is just to big and confusing and something it is hard for a human mind to understand or imagine.

Katrine Haarklau
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum