English 1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reading assignment response

Go down

Reading assignment response Empty Reading assignment response

Post  Weijian Li Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:23 am

1. This essay sample has attracted me from the beginning of it with the impressive words " Reiki healing". I am very interested in the explanation of the Reiki healing, but I prefer the part that the author claims some personal thoughts of it at the end of the paragraph as only explanation will seem to be a little boring and his ideas about the Reiki healing therapy encourage me to keep on reading. Besides, the introduction to the Reiki healing therapy is very objective and fair. It not only mentions some bad judgments toward this type of therapy from some institutions, but also give some present views from other well known institutions.

2. Personally speaking, I think this sample essay is pretty easy to read and not hard to understand, but I am just a little confused in the actual effectiveness of the Reiki healing therapy. It says that Reiki healing therapy can enhance immune system to fight of any disease causing micro-organism through utilizing energy from chakras. I have no idea of it's principle and how it does that.

Weijian Li
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down