English 1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

prewriting 2

Go down

prewriting 2 Empty prewriting 2

Post  yufan qiu Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:53 am

1. Nowadays, people pay more attention on American politics, not only because America attracts people to immigrate, but also because America has first dark people as president. Obama has been a hot topic to be discussed. Some people open the blog or write comic just for Obama. The one I would like to talk about in this paper is a blog about Obama that is written by Paul Kekai Manansala. In his blog, he writes down all the information, which include Obama’s decision, behavior, attitude and many other things about Obama. From this blog and its comment, we can figure out what people’s attitude on Obama’s decision, Obama himself, even we can also figure out American’s current political situation. In my paper, I will analyze how the author writes about politician issues without personal opinion, what his goals about this blog, and get the audience information, for example who interested in his blog and what people interested in.

2. Who is Obama? He is the first dark president in American history. Many people said that Obama lets more people to pay more attention on the white and black. They also said that dark people being a president cause more and more people to go to US which help American economic. Whether these opinions are true or not, are just personal opinion or most people’s attitudes, we must adimitted that Obama has been a topic, even a hot topic to be discussed and got attention. Many people wrote blogs or comics just for Obama, such as the blog that I want to introduce. We can figure out many information from this political blog. We can learn how to write an article without personal opinion. In addition , to see people’s political comments, we can figure out what people interested in. It will help us to choose the topic.

3. I have trouble on how to tell people why I choose this blog and how to tell people what I will analyze. Depends on this, I reread the blog and see people’s comments. I also introduce this blog to my friends and talk with them. After that, I figured what people might feel interest about my paper. So I solved my trouble, On the second paragraph which is mainly about creative, I am not whether my introduction is creative or not. I write too many formal essays, I am not very clear about creative essay.

4. A list,

Background,
audience,
rethorical analysis,
positive or negative sentences and words,
example,
citation,
political words.
Publish.
data ( may use )

yufan qiu
Goose