English 1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prewriting 2

Go down

Prewriting 2 Empty Prewriting 2

Post  Weijian Li Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:50 am

Personally speaking, I prefer to talk about the web comic because I am very interested in it and it has accompanied me throughout my childhood. As a way for people to laugh and have fun, comic does not need to be too complex. Actually, sometimes only some pictures or photographs are enough to represent a story and make people laugh without a need of word. But in most web comic, it still contain more or less some sentences in order to let the story to be more vivid. While telling about an educational comic, words even play a more important role in the comic. However, as what I have said above, comic needs to be simple with only few words so that it can be easy to understand. Therefore, no matter what kind of web comic, it should not forget the basic rules of it: simple and make people happy.

Everyone has more or less read some web comics in various tools and in most situations, it does bring happy to people. Nevertheless, it might also annoy people occasionally. It is not hard to imagine the emotion when one goes to read a web comic in order to relief oneself from the daily burden after study, but suddenly find out the comic is so complex that make one feel tired to keep watching it. It is not so good for a web comic to be harangue or arranged strictly based on logical thinking because the main purpose for people to have a look at web comic is to get relaxing. Thus, while making the comic interesting to read, it is also significant to remember to make it simple and easy to understand at the same time.

When I am writing the first two paragraphs, I have trouble in finding out a suitable topic and organizing the sentences. I also need to hang up during the intervals of sentences and think about how to make good connections in context. But once I got that, I will be able to write down my arguments for the idea successfully.

Tools:
1.Characters' emotion
2.specific audience
3.connections in context
4.Detailed description of the comic
5.Simplify the comic's content
6.verbal problems
7.Writing structure
8.Concentration on mainly ideas
9.Creation
10.Examples

Weijian Li