English 1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prewriting 2

Go down

Prewriting 2 Empty Prewriting 2

Post  mynguyen Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:21 am

Nowadays, travels become one of the most popular activity options. After hours of working, people tend to spend times with their beloved family and friends in order to get some rest. However, some people do not really know how travel in the smart way. Nomadic Matt’s travel blog is a very well-known and useful site for everyone who love traveling. The author also includes variety topics and tabs under his blog websites in order to share travel tips, inspire others through his travel’s stories, and help people who love traveling with his enthusiasm.

Have you ever felt excited like crazy before traveling to somewhere you love and then it turned out the most miserable time in your life? Unexpected things happen all the time. However, it’s better to avoid those miserable things happen during you trips. How? People sometimes get irritated after the first bad experience, which lead them to not like traveling anymore. It does not sound good and fun anymore. However, I have found that Nomadic Matt’s travel blog is a very inspiring travel blog site to everyone. He inspires people through many of his travel’s posts, his devotion for traveling and as well as showing many travel tips to avoid miserable events happens.

I got struggle with “ ideas” and “ the prompt”. I still don’t know what type of essay I should write about like “ the structure”. Should it be subjective? Or objective? Or like a report analysis essay? Should I use “ I think “ or whatever my thoughts or feelings in my essay? As I understand, Mr. Eric will grade my essay. Then, I would like to know what role he wants to play as a reader?

List of “tools”
1. Quote
2. Rhetorical analysis
3. Statistic
4. Publish
5. Data
6. Example
7. Citation
8. Description
9. Academic words
10. Punctuation

mynguyen