English 1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

prewriting 2 JIAWEN LIU

Go down

prewriting 2 JIAWEN LIU Empty prewriting 2 JIAWEN LIU

Post  jlkdb Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:02 am

Alcoholic abuse has become a serious worldwide phenomenon. The number of women who have excessive consumption is remarkably increasing by year. ‘60% of U.S. women has at least one drink per year. Among women who drink, 13 % have more than seven drinks one week.’(1) seven drinks per week actually is far beyond the restriction. How many people aware that alcohol may cause horrible damage to their body?

Sitting in the library, writing the draft, and sometimes look around, I believe I enjoyed the academic atmosphere. Although there are people gossips sometimes, I can still concentrate on my assignment. Compare to study alone in my bedroom and get my mind wondering, Ellis library seems like a better option.

I found writing in traditional way is kind of odd when I have to come up with a topic. Personally, I think it is way easier for me to write science related or serious issue by traditional paragraph. Alternative introduction is more fit to open-ended topics.

List of ‘tools’
1. Quotes
2. Data
3. Research publish
4. Rhetorical situation
5. Situation
6. Audience
7. Reality
8. Examples
9. Use the word appropriately
10. Punctuation

"Table of Contents." NIAAA Publications. N.p., n.d. Web. 12 Feb. 2013.

jlkdb
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down