English 1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

prewriting #1 JIAWEN LIU

Go down

prewriting #1 JIAWEN LIU Empty prewriting #1 JIAWEN LIU

Post  jlkdb Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:03 am

After searching blogs online, I realized I am really not a big fan of weblog, there are tons of area that weblog may involved, such as, traveling, cooking, politics, fashions, etc. The most interesting kind to me is nutrition science blog. ‘We know that being overweight can affect many aspects of a person’s health,” says Charlene Krejci, DDS, MSD, lead author of the article. Being overweight linked to higher risk of gum disease. There is not only one author, but several people who is great in this area acting the author role in this weblog.

When I think about the ideal audience for this blog, it could be various. First, as a audience, since I majored in Nutrition Science, I tend to focus on the specialty if I have a choice to choose what to read, it could be students like me who majors in the related academic area. Second, normal people may read the article if it’s a high rate or on the headlines.

It seems housewives are also a huge group as audience, while I was looking through the comments. They asked questions about what should they eat in some circumstances. And simultaneously, the peer review also plays an important part in the article updates. They are able to give more constructive feedback and helps author develop the blog.

The author quotes in the article and updates the blog about how foods influence the digestion or probably causing disease. Although I really didn’t see the relationship between each articles, I still think it is a pretty great blog. There is a tag cloud on the main page concludes Diabetes Research DopamineDrugs Fractures Gau Teng GumsHealing Heart IBS Immune System InflammationInflammation Insomnia Research Kidney Memory MenopauseMuscle ObesityOsteoporosis Parkinson'swhich I think is convenient to audience . http://www.nutritionreview.org/wp/

jlkdb
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down