English 1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

prewriting 2

Go down

prewriting 2 Empty prewriting 2

Post  tguangying Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:24 pm

The World’s Population problem has aroused highly attention in recent years. Living on such a limited nature resources planet, the rapid growth of the population no doubt brings much burden to earth. Unlimited oil extraction, the serious air pollution, and the excess land reclamation; all of these human activities let the earth under overload operation. As some countries have no restrictions about the number of offspring born to a family, the growing number of population arouses people’s deep thinking: Does a family really have the ability to support so many children? And who in a family should take care of their children? Rising up children is not easy, it requires both parents’ patient, education and responsible.

Having so many children? Oh, my god! Imagine this: in a cosy afternoon, you are sitting in the chair, which is placed near the window, reading an interesting book. the sunshine illuminate to come in through the window. You enjoy this so much, because, at this moment, you feel everything around you is still, and you are live in a life that is relaxing and joyful. However, in the next moment, your children come home from school, in just a few minutes, they messed up the whole living room. They are so naughty, one of them is hanging on the ceiling lights; one is playing the slingshot, one is eating popcorns and then spreading it to the air. You are now feeling nothing but desperate. Thus, why having so many children though you knew it may not the life you want? Children mean not only your responsibility but also your devotion to the family. Therefore, consider carefully before you have a child.

I had trouble about how to start the whole essay, it spent me a lot of time to think want is the essay’s main content, what thesis I need to write about, and if the arguments I wrote are relevant to this essay. In fact, I didn’t get many inspirations when I wrote the traditional one; but in the second one, my inspiration comes from the comic. The six naughty children’ s action and the mother’s helpless facial expression always amused me.

A list of “tools” that you can use to analyze and consider blogs and webcomics:
1. Specific examples
2. Static
3. Quote
4. Graph
5. Logic thinking
6. Data
7. Picture
8. Abstract
9. Comics facial emotion
10. Comics characters

tguangying