English 1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chinese Law and Politics Blog

Go down

Chinese Law and Politics Blog Empty Chinese Law and Politics Blog

Post  di cui Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:30 am

Chinese Law and Politics Blog.

The blog is writing by Carl Minzner who is associate Professor of Law, Washington University in St. Louis, School of Law. His purpose of creating the blog to show the law and politics news about China and voice his/her opinions with some data and news. The blog is wrote about that hopes for reform in China have risen in recent weeks. Xi Jinping who is the new president of China has changing China with following parts: Adhering to the economic and political reforms, Struggling with the conservative politician, and allowing activists some greater space to advocate for reforms to state practices. As the result, China is on the cusp of a major revolution in the next few years, which will evoke the hope and motive power of government official and common people who wish China being better. Moreover, this blog is a platform to discuss the law and politics of China and show the viewpoint of writers.

In my point of view, the ideal audience for my blog is the people who are interested and care about China's modification because the blog will provide the last important transform of law, politics and professional opinion of professor those are helpful for people to understand and forecast China. For instance, I choose this blog because I pay close attention to politics and this blog's professional opinion professional opinions which are original and inspiring, attracted my attention. After reading the blog I can realize the details of China’s change and promote my knowledge. People will also find some useful information, details about China under "EDITORIALS", "PUBLICATIONS", "INTERVIEWS AND SPEECHES", "CATEGORIES", "ARCHIVES", and "USEFUL LINKS". For those classify in his blog, the writer is using ethos and logos in order to offer audience some information which the writer think important. The appeal of logos let the blog more logic and improve the confidence level. In the other hand, the appeal of ethos can increase his authority and let people to believe his points. Finally, reader can easy to find the information of China what they might be interest.

The audience of this blog are love politics. The comments are constitute with their questions, emotion,summary and expect. Although the amount of comments not very much but there are some comments are stimulating. After reading the blog, I would like to read the comments because it can help me to understand the essay and show me some different idea that are also useful to the topic and let the essay more detail and information. Politics is a collection of many people's idea. Without the participation of people the politics will trend to extreme and dictatorship. The change of China need the participation of people of the world. People's attention will change China and change the world.
http://sinolaw.typepad.com/chinese_law_and_politics_/2013/01/what-direction-for-legal-reform-under-xi-jinping-china-brief.html

di cui
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down