English 1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Idea Audience

Go down

Big Idea Audience  Empty Big Idea Audience

Post  adamlowe Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:39 pm

I would like my audience to be teenagers. I feel like the question I asked about the universe would be something teenagers all face. Throughout your late teen years you spend much of your time trying to decide where you belong in the universe and what your job is going to be and because of that I think it would be interesting to tell the story and ask those questions of teenagers.

How I would do this is by asking questions that would be thought provoking to a teenager as they are spending time growing as a person, from there I would make sure to answer these questions as best as I could while thinking as this late teenage mindset. Being at this unique age group will help me to figure out how to approach this and answer these questions.

I would probably organize my essay by trying to go through questions I had about the universe and my purpose in it and answer those questions to the best of my ability.

adamlowe
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

Back to top Go down