English 1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Subjects to talk to

Go down

Subjects to talk to  Empty Subjects to talk to

Post  mackenzie_lafayette Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:44 pm

In my paper I would want my audience to be teenagers, like me. In my life I have felt more prone to do something in which someone who is like me is doing as well. I think with my topic people in my age group could relate to it as well as take a call to action and try to make a difference in the world. I would want an audience that is attentive and wanting to listen and be there, so maybe like a service club in a school that enjoys volunteering and helping others.

I would persuade the audience by telling my personal experiences with volunteering. I would explain how it makes me feel after the fact of doing it as well as while I'm doing it. I would give a list of options and charities that you could get involved in that fit different interests and hobbies. Also to persuade them to consider charity work I would tell a story about someone I met while doing these acts and how that changed my life and my view on everything that I once believed.

I might organize my essay by explaining how it changed me and my experiences through doing it. Then I would list different charities that individuals could get involved in based on different hobbies and interests. Finally I would put a call to action on how others can get involved and make a difference in our community by doing small acts of kindness Smile

mackenzie_lafayette
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down