English 1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Subjects to talk to

Go down

Subjects to talk to Empty Subjects to talk to

Post  StephanieWun Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:29 pm

In my paper, I would want my audience to be all mothers but especially teen mothers. I think women like this can really relate to what I'm talking about and maybe it will help them make a decision if they are thinking about abortion as an option. I would want my audience to not just hear what I have to say, but really understand all the options they have and to look at all the possible outcomes.

I think the best way to persuade my audience would be to tell them stories about women who have gone through an abortion or who decided not to. I would weigh out the pros and cons of abortion to really help them understand what they are about to go through. I think when panicking, most people just make a rational decision and don't think about all the possible outcomes. So, I would really want my paper to get through to them.

To start off my paper, I would talk about the experience I had with my friend in detail. Then, maybe go into greater detail about the arguments we had. After that, I would maybe tell a story about a women who decided not to have an abortion. Lastly, I would talk about how overall, it's their decision but to look over all the options, risks and outcomes of their decision.

Last edited by StephanieWun on Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : separating paragraphs)

StephanieWun
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum