English 1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

subjects to talk to

Go down

subjects to talk to Empty subjects to talk to

Post  adam O Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:21 pm

For my paper i would want to talk to a group that is open, attentive, and is willing to share their opinion. I think a class room would be good to talk to because they have to listen and they usually have good questions. I am also used to giving speeches in front of my class so i would be less nervous. (still nervous though). and my point would get across better. and in a class room i will know the people already so i could relate to them. also we are the future and getting the message to them, while we are young, will help give them good habbits.

in my speech i will talk about the usefulness of a charity. and i believe the way to reach the audience with this topic is to use a lot of pathos and a little logos and a little ethos. i would show them the poverty and other problems in this world. getting them to feel compasion and empithy for others. i will also tell them what charities do for those people. and how they are useful.

To organize this paper i will start out with a small introduction and quickly move on to the section of convincing my audience that there are people who dont have the resorces to help themselves. then i will show how charities help and how they are very useful in some situations

adam O
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down