English 1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"rhetorical situation" and "rhetorical analysis"

Go down

"rhetorical situation" and "rhetorical analysis" Empty "rhetorical situation" and "rhetorical analysis"

Post  tguangying Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:31 pm

Rhetorical situation, which is composed by four elements: writer, reader, text, and medium, is a way that writers communicate with their readers. By fully understand of each of these elements and its relationship to all the other elements will help writers throughout the writing process. As a writer, you need first to fully consider your situation before composing; Who is your reader? What do you hope to express? and In what way you hope to publish your work? the better comprehensive your writing, the better your writing purpose can get through reader - this is what we called rhetorical analysis.
when I write online, I may prababoly focus on the logos, which emphasizes on logical thinking. By providing evidence and examples to support ideas will make the essay more convincing. Thus let it more attractive to the reader. in my views, it is the essential quality to let readers believes in your writing.

tguangying
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down