English 1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final pre-write

4 posters

Go down

Final pre-write Empty Final pre-write

Post  DanielSherwood Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:28 pm

For my final presentation, I am making a Prezi presentation on my research essay. My research essay discuses whether being in a fraternity can benefit you in the job market after college. In my presentation I will show both the facts supporting this theory and the facts opposing.
In my presentation, I will use pictures, videos, and graphs supporting and opposing my question. The presentation format will reflect my paper in its design as well as in content. The use of this imagining will help those viewing understand the presentation more fully and hopefully more clear.

DanielSherwood
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

Back to top Go down

Final pre-write Empty Re: Final pre-write

Post  adamlowe Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:01 pm

Make sure you get your posts in on time however that being said I was able to look at your presentation today and it looks very good. You did a good job of making it visually appealing. I really liked not only your use of text but also in some cases you just put pictures so that you as the presenter could talk about those pictures making a very good visual/verbal.

adamlowe
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

Back to top Go down

Post  OliviaPeterkin Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:42 am

Haven't seen it yet, but definitely will check it out! Glad that you're determined to use visuals in your Prezi! cheers

OliviaPeterkin
Dirigible Air Captain
Dirigible Air Captain

Back to top Go down

Final pre-write Empty Frat

Post  AustinTri Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:05 pm

I think this is an interesting topic and its very original for the guys that are in fraternities. I think it will be cool to see what you come up with in the project.

AustinTri
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

Back to top Go down

Final pre-write Empty Final Project

Post  DanielSherwood Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:53 am

Thanks so much for all the support. I look forward to posting the final project and hearing back on what you guys think! Can't wait to get your feedback. Thanks again all.

DanielSherwood
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down