English 1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reiki Healing Therapy

Go down

Reiki Healing Therapy Empty Reiki Healing Therapy

Post  Jiahong Guan Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:07 am

1. First of all, this reading’s title is Reiki Healing Therapy, at the beginning paragraph, the author explain to us what Reiki Healing Therapy is and its origin as well as the word means, this is really a good point. It makes us know clearly what the reading is about and what the main idea of this reading is—to introduce Reiki healing Therapy. And then, this reading is in the sequence of time development, from tradition to present. This reading is introducing to us about the Reiki Healing Therapy, at the same time, the author uses some examples to help us understand what he/ she means, such as “The practitioners believe that every now and then, the universe is in a state of imbalance and it can be brought back to a state of equilibrium through energy”. In addition, the author uses specific definition of reiki healing to introduce to us and let us know exactly what the accurate mean is, also use some ethos. Finally, this reading consists of the author’s own opinion and the critics view to make this reading comprehensive.

2. I have few questions about this reading, generally I can understand what the author what to express and what his/her idea is. I am not sure whether the Reiki Healing Therapy can really to treat the body through triggering the immune system to fight of any disease causing micro-organisms and why it is not yet approved by the American Cancer, if it is really amazing just like the author said.

Jiahong Guan
Goose
Goose

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum