English 1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

reading response

Go down

reading response Empty reading response

Post  Shuaiqi Chen Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:16 am

1.The article is well-organized. The author introduces the "Reiki Healing Therapy" in the beginning of the article and then gives a clear explanation of Reiki Healing Therapy. After that, he/she gives his/her own point of view about this therapy. The article did attract me, but i think my interests of the article is subjective because i am really a big fan of japanese culture, tradition those sort of things. author also writes some controversies of this therapy which gets my attention because i am edger to know what exactly happened to it, i want to see the conclusion.

2.In the second paragraph, author writes about how this therapy works in detail,which is good, but what really confuses me is also this part because i have no idea the way it works even though i read carefully about those things. I think the problem is that author used word "specific" too many times. It makes article in-convincible. If he/she can use more scientific terms to explain more specifically, the article would make more sense.

Shuaiqi Chen
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down