English 1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pre writing about comic

Go down

pre writing about comic Empty pre writing about comic

Post  shuyang liu Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:31 am

Prewriting about Comic
The writer characterized a little boy who is writing a letter to his mother along with lies and exaggerated stories about a lumber trip in the woods with his best friend. The writer created this comic " Condo of Mystery" because in modern society, children are always seeking a chance to take an adventure deep in the jungles like heroes in their bed fairy tells. So the writer give the reader a way to achieve their dream by joining the lead of his comic and experience an adventure that could never happen in real world. The boy in the comic wrote to his mother telling her that he used his wisdom and the help from his best friend, completed the task that may save the hole kingdom from distraction. During the adventure, the boy conquered cliffs with his wisdom of using a long branch as ladder and hold back the devil in darkness by keeping a holly fire in their campsite. As the comic is mainly about a kid's trip in to woods, so the reader of this comic is mainly consist of children that are depressed by heavy school work.

Under the educational system of modern society, children begin to more and more desire an adventure in the jungles like the hero that they acknowledged in their bed fairy tells. The comic "Condo of Mystery" tells about a boy's letter to his mother, in which he used his imagination to exaggerate his little adventure with his friend in the woods in to a task of saving the entire kingdom. So the writer of this comic characterized a boy who just like every other children, has a big dream but different from other children, the little kid somehow succeed as he did had an adventure and showed his wisdom and braveness along with his best friend.

I really got a little confused about the two kinds of writing as I really can't tell the difference, though I do used different rhetorical analysis in those two paragraph but I really can't see what those word lead to. So my question is, by using logos in the paragraph, does it really make the paragraph official and by using pathos and other none official words, does it really made the paragraph different? Also by creating a non-traditional paragraph, I found that all my mind is being occupied by the traditional writing and it's really hard to modify it.

List of tools
1. Quote
2. Rhetorical analysis
3. Statistic
4. Example
5. Description
6. Academic words
7. Punctuation

shuyang liu
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down