English 1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

President Obama

Go down

President Obama  Empty President Obama

Post  YousiffAbd Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:10 pm

I think I really enjoyed listening or watching this video because its my first time listening to Obama in English Razz Anyway I think the way that the republican are asking the questions are kinda pathos!! Specially the first one when he mentioned some familie's name and people who got some damaged!! to be honest with you i was not able to understand everything because i am kinda far away from politics. However, I liked the way was the president ready to answer all kinda question with fact and statistics with real numbers so he was a logos. For Example when they told him that it your fault that the unemployment increases to 10% then he answered saying that it not my fault but because it happened before i use my policy. Also i like the way he welcomed there ideas and he promise he will use it and i believe by saying that to the people they will like him more and lean to his side as I think so he is being pathos here!!!

YousiffAbd
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down