English 1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

additional source to help research

Go down

additional source to help research Empty additional source to help research

Post  lmtiefenbrunn Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:52 pm

1. what your article attempts to accomplish and 2. what use value it could have to the paper you're writing.

Physical Activity and Self-Esteem in Girls: The Teen Years.

1. My article talked about how girls that participate in sports generally have higher self esteem. They did a survey on girls that did sports versus girls that did not participate in sports. I believe the purpose of this article was to talk about the results of this experiment. Another purpose was to encourage girls to remain doing physical activities in order to achieve a higher self-esteem. It was definitely an interesting article and I agreed with what was being said.
2. My literacy paper is about dance and how I danced in high school. More specifically, I talked about a practice and what I gained from the practice and how it made me feel. I could use this article in my paper by comparing how my self-esteem is supposed to go up from participating in a physical activity versus what it actually did for my self-esteem. I could also use this article in talking about how my team felt as a whole and how participating in a physical activity and being on the team made them feel. This is just one way I could incorporate the article into my paper but I feel like there are many others as well.

lmtiefenbrunn
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down