English 1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ideas for Final Project

5 posters

Go down

Ideas for Final Project Empty Ideas for Final Project

Post  AnieceaB Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:04 pm

For my final project I chose to do a video on my research paper. My research topic was on the affects of a pregnant mother's thought and feelings on her child. For the video I am going to interview some of my friends with babies and ask them about their pregnancy experiences. Also, I work at a home daycare and what I want to do is interview some of the mothers and ask them about their moods, thoughts, and feeling while they were pregnant. Next I will ask them how their children turned out and what affects they believe took place.

After the interviews I will compare my findings to my research paper. I will try to link some of their experiences to the facts that were found around the topic. If I have to, I also thought it would be interesting to interview my mother about her pregnacies with myself and my brother. I want to compare the two and point out differences in her thoughts during pregnancy and the way we turned out. I am not sure about which sources I want to use to make the video yet.

AnieceaB
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Ideas for Final Project Empty Re: Ideas for Final Project

Post  OliviaPeterkin Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:35 pm

Sounds like an interesting topic, but it might be something that is kind of hard to get hard evidence on in such a short time period. Most people aren't able to recall detailed events from a week ago much less a birth that could have taken place years ago! I think I also remember reading something about how giving birth can affect a woman's memory. You may want to include some information about the whole nature v.s. nurture thing from psychology journals and such. Good stuff Razz

OliviaPeterkin
Dirigible Air Captain
Dirigible Air Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  adamlowe Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:00 pm

This is a very interesting topic. You should be able to get a lot of good information from those interviews. Make sure to also be informative in your video though.

adamlowe
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

Back to top Go down

Ideas for Final Project Empty Final Project

Post  DanielSherwood Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:15 pm

I think this will be very interesting because I haven't heard of any date on this, there for this will be very educational. I think I, like a lot of people have never thought about that as a factor that could affect a fetus. Great topic

DanielSherwood
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

Back to top Go down

Post  AustinTri Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:40 pm

This would be really interesting if you could find a good video to add into your presentation. Even if you didn't get a video I still think that it would be a really good and interesting presentation.

AustinTri
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

Back to top Go down

Ideas for Final Project Empty Final Project

Post  DanielSherwood Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:19 am

I'm still a huge fan of this research essay. I think the data you gather will be somewhat difficult to verify, however if you can do that this will be a very neat project and I think you will surprise a lot of people with your findings.

DanielSherwood
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down