English 1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revised Questions

+2
AlliLadd
EricBruning
6 posters

Go down

Revised Questions Empty Revised Questions

Post  EricBruning Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:05 pm

How do cities change physically from sports teams winning or losing major titles?

Does a gap year have a Positive or negative impact on students? Which gap year activities are most beneficial?

Why do Americans move out of their parent's houses so much earlier than most other developed countries?

EricBruning
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Revised Questions Empty Re: Revised Questions

Post  AlliLadd Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:22 pm

I think the last topic you posted about moving out of your parents house is very interesting. Of course it might be a little late if you've already committed to another topic for your paper. However, it's a really thought-provoking question and would be really interesting to research. Not sure how easy it would be!

AlliLadd
Dirigible Air Captain
Dirigible Air Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  OliviaPeterkin Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:02 pm

So, because I was in your peer editing group on Wednesday I know you chose the gap year topic. However, I don't really understand the question posed in the first topic. Are you implying that cities without major sports teams are more likely to be overweight? The last topic seems like it would have either a really short and direct answer, or a long and complicated one with too many viewpoints, neither of which is necessarily good for a research paper. I think your question may have changed since you started your paper though. Instead of focusing on the effects of a gap year, your paper revolved around comparing students in Australia to American students as well as the attitudes toward gap years in different countries. Your paper is interesting so far. What a Face

OliviaPeterkin
Dirigible Air Captain
Dirigible Air Captain

Back to top Go down

Revised Questions Empty Gap Year

Post  adamlowe Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:39 pm

So I know you took a gap year and definitely know a lot about it. I think that will probably be your best choice just because of how knowledgable you are on it and also the large amount of information you know about the topic. I'm sure you can get plenty of information on it. It might be cool to interview someone else who has gone through this as one of your sources.

adamlowe
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

Back to top Go down

Post  AustinTri Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:05 pm

The first question really interests me because I still play sports, but I think you should choose this and really dig for information becuase this seems like something that a lot of people would be interesed to see what stats you come up with. Keep on rockin'

AustinTri
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

Back to top Go down

Post  AustinTri Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:05 pm

The first question really interests me because I still play sports, but I think you should choose this and really dig for information becuase this seems like something that a lot of people would be interesed to see what stats you come up with. Keep on rockin'

AustinTri
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

Back to top Go down

Post  AlliLadd Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:23 pm

Eric I have info on the first question if you need it! Let me know.

AlliLadd
Dirigible Air Captain
Dirigible Air Captain

Back to top Go down

Revised Questions Empty Final Project

Post  DanielSherwood Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:54 pm

That first question is very interesting because I think there is a noticeable difference in cities after their team wins. Not only does the city increase it's income during the championship games and celebrations and things. As well as making this money from the team, the moral of the citizens is generally increased. The only problem is when fans get out of control celebrating they can cause damage. This would be a very interesting topic if you choose it.

DanielSherwood
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum