English 1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama Response

Go down

Obama Response Empty Obama Response

Post  AustinTri Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:09 pm

In this question and answer segment I believe that Obama did his best to try to protect himself from the really tough questions. Sometimes he did it well, and sometimes he may have gave people the wrong idea. One instance he was asked a question from a guy they called Jason the freshman. Obama stated that as a freshman this is what he should do, instead of talking to him as an educated person, he talked down to him just because he was a freshman. I do not think that was right. Obama also maned up and took the blame for some things which I thought was incredible on his part because he said that it was his fault, and took the blame. It takes a real man to do that and admit to his mistakes.

In my opinion I gained a lot of respect for President Obama in the sense that he answered the questions in a really sophisticated way, and a way that the American people could and would understand. He took pride in the opinions of the people asking the questions, and instead of thinking there questions were stupid, he acted like every one was the most important that it could be. For the most part I enjoyed this, I will admit that I didn't think I would, but it surprised me a little bit.

AustinTri
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

Back to top Go down