English 1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

prezi presentation

5 posters

Go down

prezi presentation Empty prezi presentation

Post  Shengnan Xue Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:42 am

1. In this digital presentation, he mainly talked about literacy. And his introduction of pidgin which is used between two different groups who have no common language to communicate was very impressive. It is formed during work, in which workers were from different regions and different cultures speaking different languages. That is kind of naturally formed literacy. people create this language just to communicate with each other. That is sort of the original literacy.

2. Compared to Powerpoint, prezi shows a lot of movement and looks pretty cool. this two forms of presentation have their own pros and cons. The first time I watched a prezi presentation, it is very impressive and I was strongly willing to learn it. After that, I realized people choosing powerpoint for reasons. it is traditional but efficient. And in my view, those tools for presentation is to present the relationships among different contents better. obviously, he achieved both the fantastic visual effects and clear logic.

Shengnan Xue
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

prezi presentation Empty Agree!

Post  Minsoo Soh Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:18 am

Shengnan Xue wrote:1. In this digital presentation, he mainly talked about literacy. And his introduction of pidgin which is used between two different groups who have no common language to communicate was very impressive. It is formed during work, in which workers were from different regions and different cultures speaking different languages. That is kind of naturally formed literacy. people create this language just to communicate with each other. That is sort of the original literacy.

2. Compared to Powerpoint, prezi shows a lot of movement and looks pretty cool. this two forms of presentation have their own pros and cons. The first time I watched a prezi presentation, it is very impressive and I was strongly willing to learn it. After that, I realized people choosing powerpoint for reasons. it is traditional but efficient. And in my view, those tools for presentation is to present the relationships among different contents better. obviously, he achieved both the fantastic visual effects and clear logic.

I totally agree with you on 2nd question. The various movements of slides such as moving vertically or horizontally and Zoom in or out was very cool. Unlike the ppt, this new type of slideshow could make people pay attention. This would be very efficient presentation media.

Minsoo Soh
Goose
Goose

Back to top Go down

prezi presentation Empty Re: prezi presentation

Post  tguangying Sun May 05, 2013 4:05 pm

Shengnan Xue wrote:1. In this digital presentation, he mainly talked about literacy. And his introduction of pidgin which is used between two different groups who have no common language to communicate was very impressive. It is formed during work, in which workers were from different regions and different cultures speaking different languages. That is kind of naturally formed literacy. people create this language just to communicate with each other. That is sort of the original literacy.

I like the way how the presentation showed us. I have never get in touch with the Prezi before, it showed us a good way to make our presentation looks amazing. Unlike the Powerpoint, it make the content more attractive and more interesting.

tguangying
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Jiahong Guan Sun May 05, 2013 5:36 pm

I agree with you, the opinion about the movements. I was also interested by the movements of prezi. I think this is the biggest difference between prezi and traditional PPt. And this presentation is to present the relationships among different contents better, that is absolutely right as I think.

Jiahong Guan
Goose
Goose

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Bian Mon May 06, 2013 12:00 am

I definitely agree with your opinion. People create language just to communicate with each other. I am also impressive.

Danni Bian
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down