English 1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prewriting 2(it seems like i should always check this website in order to finish my HW on time)

Go down

Prewriting 2(it seems like i should always check this website in order to finish my HW on time) Empty Prewriting 2(it seems like i should always check this website in order to finish my HW on time)

Post  Shuaiqi Chen Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:42 am

1. Although there are plenty of ways of entertainment with internet which always make people sitting in front of their computer whole day unless go to bathroom or have dinner with family, there is only one thing that it can fulfill our imagination and let us experience tales of adventure within the home, in front of computer, it is webcomic. People enjoy reading webcomic because it makes people laughing and it actually relates to our daily life, and it's kind of relaxing to read a webcomic because it just contains several pictures and few conversation. Therefore, if you are not a person who likes reading bunch of words, webcomic is your best choice.

2."Did you read the latest update of ***? It's awesome!" became another way of greeting someone when i was in high school. Almost all of my classmates read webcomic during that time, it was not because courses we studied were boring, it was not because we had a little homework that we got plenty of free time, it was because webcomic is really fascinating! Please read carefully what comes next because you will fine a great thing you are actually worth to do whenever you have time: reading webcomic.

3.It is very difficult to start writing something in the beginning. And i really do know what should my main idea is. It is more difficult to writing second paragraph because i do know whether the way i wrote is appropriate or not. I feel like what i wrote in the second paragraph is more like speaking to somebody, not in form of writing.

4.logos, ethos, pathos, rhetorical situations, example, analysis, explanation, details, description,comments, audience.

Shuaiqi Chen
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down