English 1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

prewriting 2

Go down

prewriting 2 Empty prewriting 2

Post  Shengnan Xue Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:10 am

The Polar Route, a blog written by Ed Graham who loves traveling and photography, is highly recommended by many other travel bloggers due to its high-quality articles and pictures and well-designed style. With the travel notes, daily photos, and photo guides and reviews, the blog shows us sceneries, cultures, thoughts, attitudes, and photography skills. Widely different topics and forms of the blog attract readers with widely different interests. The deep-thinking posts and fantastic photos described with professional parameters provide audiences worth-learning information and powerful encouragement. And the author’s smoothy expression and concise language appeal readers into lively discussion.
“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness. – Mark Twain” This is the only fore word on the blog website The Polar Route, which accurately expresses the spirit of the blog.

Traveling is not only traveling in the blog. Instead, following the author Ed Graham’s path, you can take a train in Asia and spend days with local travelers; you can stand in a European town waching sunset; you can take off your coat in Ice Land and feel the wind; you can choose to travel cheaply or travel professionally. The author provides different focuses of his trips and share with audience with different needs. Maybe not every reader has been the author’s destination before, but most of them could feel like being there.

I struggled with the “creative” introduction. I am really not sure if this informal way is approprate. And I feel that I have trouble catch the points and organize them.

Tools
1. Composing
2. Comments from the readers
3. Examples
4. The arrangement of pictures and texts
5. Font, color, size
6. Topics

Shengnan Xue
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: