English 1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

prewriting #2

Go down

prewriting #2 Empty prewriting #2

Post  Jiahong Guan Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:40 am

There is a trend that blog becomes increasingly popular than before, of course, including Fantasy basketball blog, which is a blog about all basketball information. Accompanied with basketball blogs, basketball funs and supporters have increased to a huge number. When you walk into recreation center in different universities, all of basketball courts will be filled with people, eventually there are a bunch of people who are waiting for the replacement of them. Such a huge number of basketball funs need a platform to explore “basketball” to meet their requirement, blog is exactly a excellent choice. But do we really need to find a blog? Is it worth to reed a blog or not? My answer is yes.

Interested in NBA? Want to play basketball well and know accurate basketball information? Check in every morning and catch up on all the fantasy-relevant information you are interested in at Fantasy basketball blog at ESPN. Sometimes when you feel depressed, a video of a slash dunk from Kobe Bryant can make you feel hot-blooded. You can also check daily basketball news and information are assessable in this blog. Lots of links about stars teach you how to cross somebody who guards you can help you improve your basketball skill. It is worthy reading this fantastic blog.

I have trouble about how to find the argument, actually I do not know where to start to talk. I have no ideas of argument in fact. The thing inspired me is the content which in the blog and my own knowledge about basketball.

List of tools. Examples, events, logical thinking, pictures, data, structure, words, type, content, logos, ethos, pathos, rhetorical situations.

Jiahong Guan
Goose
Goose

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum