English 1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre-writing 2

Go down

Pre-writing 2 Empty Pre-writing 2

Post  Luo Yajie Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:56 pm

Today, blogs are becoming more popular than before. "China, land of tasty food and many people", the travel blog I chose, involves various description of the scenery in Bejing and contains rich photos. Although at first, I thought it is too long to read, when I began to look at her words, I want to read more because I was attracted by her humorous. She introduced several sights of Beijing and her moods during the travel, using emoticons such as " Smile " to express her happiness, so I could easily follow her feelings.

"Everything is busy and crowded", "Again, very packed with tourists", "Still, we all agreed that there were too many people", seems like Chinese people give the writer an extremely deep impression. She mentioned the population nearly every paragraph, beginning from the title. Lots of pathos, isn't it? On the other hand, the writer described many details using statistical numbers. I think she must has a good memory.

I have trouble with the language organization in the first two paragraph. There are too many contents I want to involve in my introduction, but I do not know which part is the most significant one. I looked up the whole blog again and tried to find some interesting points to summerize in the introduction. I found that the content which the writer repeated several times may be a good point, so in the second paragraph I begin with the "many people".

ten additional tools:
1. Panel
2. Topic
3. Reality
4. Structure
5. Emphasis
6. Comment
7. Attitude
8. Creation
9. Punctuation
10. Analogy

Luo Yajie