English 1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Rhetorical situation" and "Rhetorical analysis"

Go down

"Rhetorical situation" and "Rhetorical analysis"  Empty "Rhetorical situation" and "Rhetorical analysis"

Post  Jiahong Guan Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:23 pm

Rhetorical situation is the content of a rhetorical event that consists of four key elements, which are writer, reader, text and medium. Rhetorical analysis is the process of analyzing a next. Such as when you are a reader, this analysis helps you to explore why the writer wrote about it and what the author’s background is and so on. And when you are a writer, you need to draw on with your commonsense rhetorical sensitivity to determine the most effective ways to communicate with readers, just like to let your friend know you are thinking of him, instant message is the most effective way.
When I write online, I appeal to ethos most actually. I like to use the authority to convince my readers that what I am writing about is correct. In my opinion, the most important thing of being a writer is to let your readers trust you what you are writing about. Appealing to ethos can help me have more standard reasons to encourage my readers to accept my ideas.

Jiahong Guan
Goose
Goose

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum