English 1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rhetorical situation and Rhetorical Analysis

Go down

Rhetorical situation and Rhetorical Analysis Empty Rhetorical situation and Rhetorical Analysis

Post  mynguyen Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:30 pm

According to the reading, rhetorical situation and rhetorical analysis are different, but have relative between them. The rhetorical is the context of a rhetorical event that include of an issue, an audience and the connection between them. First, the writer will choose a topic/situation to talk about. Then, he/she has to analyze the topic/situation to apply rhetorical method to make his/her essay more convincing. Rhetorical analysis is the technique to exam the interaction between a text, an author and an audience. This technique has 4big steps that the writers have to follow step by step to analyze if the story is fruitful and exciting enough.

When I write online, it depends on the situations to decide what I want to appeal. As an academic writer, I appeal logos most. I want to make things clear and easy to understand in order to convince the readers easier. In my opinion, people have common sense in some particular aspects and tend to think logically. That’s why it will be easier for me to lead the readers’ follow my points and quickly understand the reason why things happen. Sometimes I also use many supporting evidences to prove my points as well.

mynguyen
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum