English 1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

possible sources for paper

3 posters

Go down

possible sources for paper Empty possible sources for paper

Post  StephanieWun Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:55 pm

1. how does schizophrenia progress and what is the mutation in the brain that causes the disorder?
-"What Is Schizophrenia?" /What Is Schizophrenia?/ John Hopkins Medicine, n.d. Web. 14 Nov. 2012. web.
-"Schizophrenia." : /Signs, Symptoms, Types, Causes, and Effects/. N.p., n.d. Web. 14 Nov. 2012. web.

2. does our social environment affect our personalities?
-"Personality-Development.org." /The Importance of the Social Environment in Personality Development./ N.p., n.d. Web. 14 Nov. 2012. web.
-"Personality and Social Dynamics Lab | Sanjay Srivastava." /Personality and Social Dynamics Lab/ | Sanjay Srivastava. University of Oregon, n.d. Web. 14 Nov. 2012. web.

3. how have iPhones changed society?
-Gahran, Amy. "How Cell Phones Have Changed Our Lives." CNN. Cable News Network, 22 Oct. 2010. Web. 14 Nov. 2012. web.
-"A Cell Phone Is One of the Most Unique Forms of Technology That Has Beencreated within the past One Hundred Years." /A Cell Phone Is One of the Most Unique Forms of Technology That Has Beencreated within the past One Hundred Years./ N.p., n.d. Web. 14 Nov. 2012. web.

StephanieWun
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

possible sources for paper Empty Re: possible sources for paper

Post  AustinTri Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:16 pm

I think that the third question is a little too broad.. Maybe say how have Iphones and Androids changed society because of the crisis on which cell phone is better. This would cause both crowds with the Iphone and the ones with the Androids to become interested in your topic.

AustinTri
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

Back to top Go down

possible sources for paper Empty Final Paper

Post  DanielSherwood Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:38 pm

I'm going to have to agree with Austin on this one, I feel like your last two topics are way too broad. The first one is probably going to be your best bet. I know Ali and I just studied Schizophrenia in Psychology 1000 so there are many resources you could use on campus to just email and ask questions. Those would be good primary sources.

DanielSherwood
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

Back to top Go down

possible sources for paper Empty Re: possible sources for paper

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum