English 1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions Upgraded

4 posters

Go down

Questions Upgraded Empty Questions Upgraded

Post  OliviaPeterkin Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:13 pm

For your assignment please refine three questions that you would consider answering in an academic research paper. For each question, format two MLA citations. If you need a resource to help you cite MLA, please visit owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/747/01/

I suggest against using online formatting programs besides professional ones such as Zotero to format your citations. Even in these cases, it is good to double check a citation.

I.Does science fiction influence the creation of new technology and in turn, the evolution of society? (1984---> Surveillance cameras/privacy issues; Startrek---->Blutooth/cellphones;etc) *Adam Rutherford."From Fantasy to Reality".The Guardian. 8 Oct.2010 [Only admins are allowed to see this link] 14 Nov. 2012
*Simon Bisson."Ideas made real".ITPro. 26 Jan.2008 [Only admins are allowed to see this link] 14 Nov.2012

II. Do opposites ever really attract?
*Molly Edmonds."Do opposites Really attract?".Discovery Health. 9 Sep.2011. [Only admins are allowed to see this link] 14 Nov. 2012

III. Who and what are the Nephilim? (The Bible and varying folklore)
affraid

OliviaPeterkin
Dirigible Air Captain
Dirigible Air Captain

Back to top Go down

Questions Upgraded Empty Re: Questions Upgraded

Post  AlliLadd Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:26 pm

I'm not sure what topic you decided on for your paper but the "Do opposites attract" question is a really interesting one! However it might be a little broad and not narrowed down enough to become a paper. If tweaked a little bit though it would be really interesting to read about. Of course it might be a little late, but something to think about Very Happy

AlliLadd
Dirigible Air Captain
Dirigible Air Captain

Back to top Go down

Questions Upgraded Empty Opposites Attract

Post  adamlowe Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:52 pm

Not sure which one you picked but I feel like the Opposites Attract Essay would be really interesting. Only issue would be finding sources, I'm not sure how much information you would be able to find however definitely worth a look because this could be really cool.

adamlowe
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

Back to top Go down

Post  AustinTri Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:00 pm

I agree that I do not know which one you chose but the do opposites attrach opposites one is interesting. I feel like if you expand on this topic you can really get some good information to go with on you final digital presentation.

AustinTri
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum