English 1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assignment for Monday

Go down

Assignment for Monday Empty Assignment for Monday

Post  AustinTri Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:54 am

I researched Kairos and I found out that it meant the right or opportune moment.

When thinking of a weblog I think of people speaking their minds on a topic that they feel strongly about, such as baseball for me. I could blog about that for days if I needed to. Weblogs are somewhat interesting to me because they are usually two sided arguments that get heated at moments. There is no agreeing but arguing and getting sometimes mad because they feel so strongly about the things they are blogging about that they will not lose the debate. The thing that I do not like is that something’s on the internet and with blogs are that they are not always correct. This would not be a valid place to get research on something for a paper. This concerns people because they do not know what to believe on a blog site.

Once something is on the internet there is no getting it off. My parents used to say that i should not put anything on the internet that my grandma wouldn’t approve of. I am not about to put something on it that could get me in trouble. Voyeurism is everywhere online because no matter who you are you can go online and see what someone else has written and can use this against them if the need be. People get in trouble all of the time this isn’t is blogs but celebrities use twitter and tweet things that are not appropriate. This ultimately becomes a very bad problem because just like blogs, these people are speaking their mind. They do not care who is watching or reading.

AustinTri
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum