English 1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rhetorical situation

+3
WBK95
Sailor WAN
Yanzc
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rhetorical situation - Page 2 Empty Re: Rhetorical situation

Post  Yingying Tue May 12, 2015 12:40 am

Yingying wrote:
Yanzc wrote:  What I want to write is a blog of a former professional DOTA player 2009,who is now a dota commentary.Of course,his blog is mainly about his dota stories.He will put his new first personal view dota video's link on his blog,and write several highlight points to attract people.He will also advertise his online store through some intersting ways.And there is no doubt that writing something in his daliy life and view of some hot topics is an indispensable part.

I think many people who plays DOTA will follow his blog.For a dota player,watching an intense game will be very enjoyable,also learning a lot skills.To my observation,there are many audiences who don't play dota now still follow.They may simply like this person or like watching something about DOTA.

Like all social network site,there will be a section under blog for readers discussing.Audience will express their thought in that place and talk to other readers,sometimes quarrel.People get intersted in his life when he just became a professional player which is considered a bad work,just a game,not steady.People will be excited of his excellent perfomence.It is a good place to a dota gamer.

As I said,this is a place for dota players,so the game is the most important thing to attract them here.He may put some screen in his blog or some funny pictures.However, most attractive things I think is title like Rampage Sven or Twice Holyshit!Because we konw this game,we know what he means.Audiences make comments and writer give feedback,it works!

wow, i also like playing dota, after final can we play together bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

after playing dota, we can have dinner together

Yingying
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Yingying Tue May 12, 2015 12:50 am

Yanzc wrote:  What I want to write is a blog of a former professional DOTA player 2009,who is now a dota commentary.Of course,his blog is mainly about his dota stories.He will put his new first personal view dota video's link on his blog,and write several highlight points to attract people.He will also advertise his online store through some intersting ways.And there is no doubt that writing something in his daliy life and view of some hot topics is an indispensable part.

I think many people who plays DOTA will follow his blog.For a dota player,watching an intense game will be very enjoyable,also learning a lot skills.To my observation,there are many audiences who don't play dota now still follow.They may simply like this person or like watching something about DOTA.

Like all social network site,there will be a section under blog for readers discussing.Audience will express their thought in that place and talk to other readers,sometimes quarrel.People get intersted in his life when he just became a professional player which is considered a bad work,just a game,not steady.People will be excited of his excellent perfomence.It is a good place to a dota gamer.

As I said,this is a place for dota players,so the game is the most important thing to attract them here.He may put some screen in his blog or some funny pictures.However, most attractive things I think is title like Rampage Sven or Twice Holyshit!Because we konw this game,we know what he means.Audiences make comments and writer give feedback,it works!

you should not play game, you should study, it's final week

Yingying
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sailor WAN Tue May 12, 2015 1:09 am

Sailor WAN wrote:

I don' t play DOTA, but LOL. Theirs blog are actually very similar. Players can get tips about how to play well in the game and also can share the amazing experience players had during the game.

hahaha. full level!!

Sailor WAN
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2